The emergence of nylon material has brought a new look to the raincoat industry, and it is also a major breakthrough in the synthetic fiber industry. So what are the advantages of using nylon as the material for raincoats? Here, our nylon raincoat manufacturer Chixing Industry and Trade Co., Ltd. will give you a brief introduction
The advantages of nylon:
1. Nylon raincoat parts made of this material are light in weight, easy to dye, and easy to shape.
2. Outstanding fatigue resistance, the parts can still maintain the original mechanical strength after repeated inflections for many times.
3. It is self-extinguishing, non-toxic, odorless, has good weather resistance, is inert to biological erosion, and has good antibacterial and mildew resistance.
4. High softening point and heat resistance (such as nylon 46, etc., the heat distortion temperature of high crystalline nylon is high, and it can be used for a long time at 150 degrees. After PA66 is reinforced with glass fiber, its heat distortion temperature reaches more than 250 degrees)
5. Has excellent electrical properties. Good electrical insulation, high volume resistance of nylon, high breakdown voltage, in a dry environment, it can be used as a working frequency insulation material, even in a high humidity environment, it still has good electrical insulation.
6. Smooth surface, small friction coefficient, wear-resistant. When used as a movable mechanical component, it has self-lubricating properties and low noise. When the friction effect is not too high, it can be used without lubricant; if it is really necessary to use lubricant to reduce friction or help dissipate heat, water, oil, grease, etc. can be selected. Therefore, it has a long service life as a transmission component.
7. Corrosion-resistant, very resistant to alkali and most salt solutions, also resistant to weak acid, engine oil, gasoline, aromatic hydrocarbon compounds and general solvents, inert to aromatic compounds, but not resistant to strong acids and oxidants. It can resist the erosion of gasoline, oil, fat, alcohol, weak salt, etc. and has good anti-aging ability.
8. High mechanical strength, good toughness, high tensile and compressive strength. The specific tensile strength is higher than that of metal, and the specific compressive strength is comparable to that of metal, but its rigidity is not as good as that of metal. The tensile strength is close to the yield strength, more than double that of ABS. The ability to absorb shock and stress vibration is strong, and the impact strength is much higher than that of ordinary plastics, and is better than that of acetal resin.